Terms and conditions
The parties referred to in this agreement are:-
- Demon Wheelers Ltd, the company providing the service.
- The client, the person who will receive the service, or an agency making a booking with Demon Wheelers Ltd.
- The servants/ agents acting for Demon Wheelers, persons/companies providing a service for the company to be provided to the client.
We provide and organise outdoor and indoor activities of many different types such as Quad Bikes. These activity sessions are known as “events”.
Rules and Regulations
The client must agree to:-
- To behave in a safe and courteous manner
- To listen and adhere to all safety rules given at all times.
- To obey the instructions given by any Instructor or activity co-ordinator.
- To not tamper with or abuse any of the equipment.
- To compensate us or our contractors for any damage caused by you in the course of an event.
- To not have consumed alcohol or drugs which may affect you in any negative ways.
We are experienced in providing a large variety of events and therefore have certain procedures in place to eliminate a large proportion of the risk involved in these activities. Some of our events do include an element of risk but this is part of what makes them exciting. We do not accept liability for negligence of other persons but accept full liability for any accident should it be caused by our negligence or any of our employees.
We do reserve the right to withdraw you from an event if you break any of the rules and regulations as stated above, or are deemed unsafe or dangerous. If you are withdrawn from an event you will be asked to leave the venue.
We also reserve the right to judge whether you are sufficiently fit enough to participate in our events.
Because of the time, effort and costs that it takes for us to organise events we have to have set guidelines to the cost to you for cancelling:-
- Upon booking with us you will send us a 25% deposit of the total event cost, until we receive the deposit we will be free to advertise the specified day as free.
- All Cancellations must be in writing, sent to Demon Wheelers Ltd, to the office at Unit 1, Clarence Works, Burton Road, Sheffield, S3 8BX.
- If the event is cancelled 4 weeks before the event then your deposit is forfeited.
- If the event is cancelled 4 – 2 weeks before the event then you have to pay 50% of the total cost of the event.
- If the event is cancelled less than 2 weeks before the event then you have to pay the full cost of the event.
- If the number of guests that the event has been contracted for has been reduced then we must be informed 20 days before the event otherwise the event cost will still be the same.
It is very rare that we ever cancel an event, but there may be some extreme cases such as severe weather. We reserve the right to cancel if we feel that the weather conditions would put the client at a greater risk. Or cause severe damage to our equipment. If we do cancel for weather reasons we shall make every effort to reschedule the event.